Manage User Roles
The User Role function in Connected Business' Report Center helps you manage authorizations and specify which users are allowed to modify and view a specific report or a specific report folder.
Follow these steps on how to manage user roles in the Report Center:
- On the Report Center window, click the User Role button from the menu options.
- You may click a specific report from the Report Explorer pane or click the Advance Search button and set the filter criteria to search for the report.
- Click the User Role button.
- On the Role Code column, select the user with which you want to give access to the report. Click OK.
- Click the Visible column if you want the user to view a report or group of reports.
Visible setting also applies to report list on print dialog.
- If a report is set to hidden in the User Role, the report won't be seen on print dialog.
- If a report is hidden in the User Role, it supersedes the visibility setting in bind to form.
Click Image to Enlarge