Create New Report Template
The Report Module allows you to utilize preset or custom templates to be used to create new reports. The templates give the users options to create various Label and Standard Templates, which can be customized for the user's usability needs.
- From the Report Center, select New > New Blank Template.
- To create Standard Reports using your existing report templates, choose Standard Report from the dropdown list at the top right corner of the Report Template Chooser:
Report Template Chooser
Report Template Type allows the user to select the type of template to be used in the report (e.g. Standard Report, Label Report). Report Template shows all available Custom and System Templates. Layout Preview shows the layout preview of the selected template.
- To create Label Reports using your existing report templates, choose Label Report from the dropdown list at the top right corner of the Report Template Chooser:
- Label Report Options – this is where the user can select from the predefined labels by specifying the Label Product and its ID:
Label Report Options
Label Products Displays list of available label manufacturers for the report. Product Number Displays list of available label types and dimensions for the selected label product. Paper Kind Displays list of available paper kind. Label Information Displays the width and height of the paper based on the selected Paper Kind. Label Width Indicates label width. Label Height Indicates label height Top Margin Indicates top margin Side Margin Indicates side margin Vertical Pitch This will offset each row from the previous label. Horizontal Pitch This will offset each column from the previous label Orientation Indicates the page orientation.
- Label Preview – shows a visual representation of labels, in respect to the selected Label Product and other label options.
You can also create new reports using the System Manager module. Access the System Manager > Reports. The Report Center interface will be displayed. To create new reports and categorize them to your preferred module, click the New dropdown menu and after proceeding with the necessary steps to report creation, save your report to your preferred module category.