Connected Business Plug-ins
Plug-ins are entities that define the business functionality on most of the applications within the Connected Business.
Other than Connected Business Plug-in framework which works in the background, everything else in the Connected Business application is a plug-in.
Let us enumerate some characteristics of Connected Business plug-ins:
- Plug-ins can either be a module, dashboard, tab, tab page, form, section or any control within a form.
- Plug-ins can either be a consolidation of the user interface and the business logic, or composed any one of these parts.
- Plug-ins can interact and exchange data with one another.
- Plug-ins can be reused and extended indefinitely.
- All plug-ins are dynamically loaded at runtime as determined by the Plug-in Manager and the User Role.